1. H & M // Dress // $24: I own a lot of pale pink, or blush more aptly, in the form of flowing spring dresses. Going brighter works for fading winter and getting a little fancier. The structured cut combined with the pleating detail and exposed zipper of this dress make it perfect for any date night, but especially a special mid-February occasion.
2. Fjallraven // Backpack // $84: These backpacks are great, tdf. Have wanted one forever and I see nothing wrong with a miniature pink version. I bet you could fit a change of clothes in there too, just in case your night ends in a sleep over. (10% off with promo code: Valentine10).
3. Nordstrom // Watch // $18: Watches, as an extension of your overall accessories choices, should really double as arm candy. A gold studded band? Perfect. Especially since I've always worn my watch face on my inner arm. Another plus? Realizing it's midnight and no longer necessary to be demure.
4. ASOS // Wallet // $16: I like this, it's shiny. (10% off with promo code: Valentine10).
5. H & M // Flats // $13: Heels are great, but after a couple cocktails flats win. And nothing sends the message louder than a little leopard print, amirite? In other news, my current pair of leopard flats are falling apart--I've literally worn the sole out.
6. ASOS // Bow Belt // $14: Put a bow on it! Lavender with gold detailing? I'm dying. Plus it wraps you up like a cute little package. (10% off with promo code: Valentine10).